Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well Hello There!!


I have decided to start a blog about something I am truly passionate about...cooking!!


I am a wife and mother.  Cooking is my escape from the everyday hassles of being a wife and mother!  I love trying out new recipes, and love even more when they are a hit!


There are days when it seems like everything in the kitchen is going wrong... but it just wouldn't be fun without a little disaster every so often would it?



I have decided to start this blog to share with everyone some shortcuts I have learned along the way, and some great recipes our family enjoys!  I hope you enjoy!







I would love to hear your feedback!! Please leave a comment on your way out or feel free to contact me... my e-mail address is {CookWithCholey@gmail.com}





No comments: