Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Berry Blast Smoothie

So the new health fad is all of those prepared meals like slim fast and the atkins shakes.  Although, they are great...I prefer knowing whats going into my body!  So I've come up with my own!!

Berry Blast Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 cup  Calories: about 120 per shake




What You'll Need...

1 Cup Light 'N Fit* Vanilla Yogurt
Handful of your choice of berries {I choose strawberries, raspberries and blueberries}


  • Measure out 1 cup of yogurt.  I use vanilla, but you can use any flavor or just plain if you want. *Light 'N Fit yogurt isn't necessary, you can substitute for whatever brand you prefer, however the calories will vary depending on the type you use
  • Measure about one handful of fruit and rinse.  Cut if needed then add to yogurt

  • Blend on low for 10-15 seconds.

  • Enjoy!!













No comments: